29 May Telstra Unleashes The Titan
Australia’s first, business-geared 4G Windows Phone is now available on Telstra’s 4G network.
Touted as the “Fastest For Business”, the HTC Titan 4G packs a punch in the Enterprise, offering a host of features aimed at the busy professional. While the 16mp camera is really the focus of the phone (excellent for all of you budding photographers out there), the phone also makes full use of the faster 4G network.
The phone allows you to connect multiple devices on your very own 4G wi-fi hotspot, and takes advantage of the 4G connectivity to give you high quality video chat with lower latency over Skype. The Windows Phone OS tightly integrates Microsoft Office and Outlook, by providing built in, mobile versions of both. It also works with any version of Exchange Server.
Will Irving, Telstra’s Group Managing Director, Telstra Business explains the benefits of the Titan 4G for small businesses:
Here’s a snapshot of the specs and features:
[list style=”list1″ color=”green”]
- Single Core, 1.5GHz processor, 512MB RAM
- 16MP rear-facing camera
- 4.7inch Super LCD display
- 16GB Internal Memory
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS
- 4G Enabled + 4G wi-fi hotspot
- Built-in Office Mobile
- Built-in Outlook Mobile
The Titan In Action
The Titan 4G is available to business customers for $0 upfront (after using the MRO bonus) on Telstra’s $79 Business Mobile Maximiser Plan.*
HTC One XL 4G
Telstra has also announced today that it will be offering the HTC One XL on its 4G network. The HTC One XL will only be available through Telstra to Australian customers, and is available from Tuesday 5th June.
One XL Specs & Features:
- 4.7 inch Super LCD screen with 1280 x 720 HD resolution
- 4G enabled
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor
- 8 megapixel camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera (720p for video chat)
- 32GB internal storage and 1GB RAM
- Integrated Beats Audio™ for sound enhancement
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- NFC Compatibility
The HTC One XL is available to business customers for $0 upfront (after using their MRO bonus) on the $90 Business Mobile Advantage plan for 24 months.*
* This pricing information was correct at the time of publication. For more information, visit the Telstra website.